Tried and tested.
Hey guys, we’re Tolani and Emma and we like makeup. We especially like makeup that’s cheap and impressive.
So we decided to try out seven beauty products that are under a fiver. Well, technically six products under £5, because the fake lashes were 25p over budget.
1. Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil, £2.99
2. Barry M Make Me Blush Cream, £4.49
3. Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette Nude Palette, £3.99
4. Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
5. Fleur De Force by Eylure – Fleur Loves Lashes, £5.25
6. Maybelline Great Lash Very Black Mascara, £4.99
7. Sleek MakeUp True Colour Lipstick, £4.99
First up, we tried the Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil, £2.99. It’s a pencil with a little brush on the lid.
As we all know, eyebrows are bloody important – they basically shape your whole face. We need to the right tools to keep them on optimum fleek, and since so many YouTube bloggers use this pencil, we decided to try it out.